Major Code: 220
This is a program designed to provide the technical knowledge and skills required of persons employed in the air conditioning industry. Students completing the program will be able to find employment in the areas of residential and commercial air conditioning, installation, maintenance and service.
In addition to General Education Outcomes, upon completion of the program, graduates will be able to:
1. Demonstrate scientific and engineering principles to cooling processes.
2. Create an estimate for a customer for a residential installation.
3. Plan and design piping projects.
4. Design a proper duct system.
5. Install comfort cooling equipment.
CIP CODE: 15.0501